How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160
Note: Before next the tutorial below, we desire to inform yous that this tutorial solely plant if your Samsung Galaxy Ace two GT-I8160 is running on Android four.i.2 (baseband I8160XXMC8). To cheque the Android Version on your Phone: Open Settings > About Phone.
Root Samsung Milky Way Ace two GT-I8160 (android iv.ane.two)
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your reckoner. If in case Samsung USB Driver is already installed on the estimator, then SKIP this step.
- Download Root file on your figurer as well as move it on your Phone’sec External Memory (SD carte du jour).
- Disconnect your Phone from the calculator together with Switch-Off the phone.
- Now, yous call for to boot into Recovery Mode. To boot into Recovery Mode: Press too agree Volume Up Key, Home Button together with Power primal at same fourth dimension for seven-10 seconds (yous have to press too agree all iii buttons at same fourth dimension) until recovery style is active.
- In recovery mode, Select Apply update from external Storage using Volume Up in addition to Down Button.
- Locate the Root file, that you have transferred to the ring’s external retentiveness together with Press Power Button to confirm.
Optional: You tin can likewise verify the beginning status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] The above tutorial helps yous to root Samsung Milky Way Ace ii GT-I8160 running on Jelly Bean (iv.1.2) if your device is running on Android Gingerbread (ii.3.6), then encounter How to Root Samsung GT-I8160 (Android two.iii.six).
[*] This is the nix data loss process, which agency you lot volition non lose your photos, videos, music, contacts, applications, in addition to games.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If you lot are looking for the master firmware for your device, and so head over to Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If yous are looking for the master USB Driver for your device, then caput over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Big thanks to the XDA Developer Shaaan for his hard operate as well as contribution to the XDA community (for beginning file).