How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317
Requirements: Your Samsung Milky Way Note two SGH-I317 (AT&T) should have at least xxx-xl percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Samsung Milky Way Note 2 SGH-I317 (AT&T) using Odin
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on the calculator. If inwards example Samsung USB Drivers are already installed on the reckoner, and so SKIP this stride.
- Download as well as extract the root files on the reckoner. Once the archive is extracted, you will live able to see the following files:
- Enable Developer Options on your Samsung mobile. To Enable Developer Options: Open Settings > About Phone > Tap on the Built Number for half-dozen-8 times until developers pick is enabled.
- Enable OEM unlock on your Samsung mobile. To Enable OEM Unlock: Open Settings > Developer Options > Tap on the OEM unlocking checkbox > Tap on Enable > Tap on Delete All push button.
- Now, Power off your mobile device.
- After switching-off the Smartphone, y'all demand to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode Press too agree Volume Down, Home Button too Power Button at same fourth dimension for 5-8 seconds (yous have to press together with concur the buttons at same fourth dimension) until download fashion is active.
- In the Download style you lot will live able to meet a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation you have to press the Volume upward primal to proceed.
- Now, Open Odin3 (constitute inward the extracted files, that y'all accept downloaded inwards the Step#ii) on your computer. Then connect your Smartphone to the estimator.
- Once you lot take connected the Smartphone to the reckoner, Odin will automatically recognize the device as well as displays Added message at the Log Area.
Optional: You tin likewise verify the source condition of your device past using the Root Checker App.
[*] Warning: The in a higher place tutorial only industrial plant for Android 4.one.i amongst the built id JRO03C.I317UCALJ2.
[*] If your device isn’t running on the same built id JRO03C.I317UCALJ2, then you may ask to download and flash (install) the firmware based on the same construct id. Later try to beginning your device from the above method.
[*] No data loss procedure: Your information including contacts, pictures, videos, music won’t live affected using the in a higher place method. In curt, no data loss procedure.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If yous are looking for the master firmware for your device, then caput over to Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If yous are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, and so head over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Big cheers to Chainfire for their CF Auto Root file for Samsung Milky Way Note ii SGH-I317 (AT&T). Without using the CF-Auto Root file, the in a higher place tutorial was non possible.