How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190L
Requirements: Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190L should take at least 30-40 percentage of battery to perform the rooting procedure.
Root Samsung Milky Way S3 Mini GT-I8190L
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on the figurer. If in example Samsung USB Drivers are already installed on the figurer, then SKIP this step.
- Download as well as extract the beginning files on your figurer. After extracting yous will live able to come across the next files:
- Power Off your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190L.
- After switching-off the telephone, yous ask to kicking into Download Mode. To boot into download manner Press together with agree Volume Down, Home together with Power button at same time for v-eight seconds until download fashion is active.
- In the Download manner you will live able to meet a Warning Yellow/White Triangle Sign. In this state of affairs yous accept to press the Volume Up fundamental to Continue.
- Now, Open Odin3 (plant in the extracted files, that yous take downloaded inward the Step#two) on your figurer. Then connect your Smartphone to the calculator.
- Once y'all take connected the Smartphone to the estimator, Odin volition automatically recognize the device as well as displays Added message at the Log Area.
Optional: You tin can as well verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] Data Loss Process: Flashing Pre-Rooted Stock ROM is ever a information loss process. Therefore, always take backup of your personal data earlier flashing the Pre-Rooted ROM.
[*] How to Unroot? To unroot Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If yous are looking for the original firmware for your device, then caput over to Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If yous are looking for the master USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: The pre-rooted firmware used inward the in a higher place tutorial is made available by Faria (XDA Developer). So, really thanks for the firmware; without it, the higher up tutorial was non possible.