How to flash stock ROM using Intel Phone Flash Tool
Requirements: Your intel device should take at least xl-50 pct of battery to perform the Flashing or installation Process.
Install .xml or .zip Firmware using the Intel Phone Flash Tool
- Download as well as Install the Intel Android USB Driver on the Computer (if inwards example Intel Android Drivers are already installed onthe figurer, so SKIP this pace).
- Download as well as Install the iSOC USB Driver on the Computer (if inward example iSOC Drivers are already installed on the estimator, and then SKIP this footstep).
- Download Stock Firmware (.xml or .cipher based) of your Intel Device (if inward example yous have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, so SKIP this Step or else y'all can detect the .xml based intel Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Download in addition to install Intel Flash Tool on the Computer. Once the installation process is completed, Open it.
- Once Intel Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Browse Button from the Right:
Congratulations, Now your Intel Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom y'all take Downloaded.
[*] For Intel Android Devices: Intel Phone Flash Tool entirely plant on the devices running on Intel Chipset.
[*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup earlier using the Intel Phone Flash Tool because, during the flashing process, your information will live removed.
[*] wdapi1100.dll Error: In case y'all are facing wdapi1100.dll error patch opening the Intel Phone Flash Tool, so it means you lot accept not installed the iSOC Driver in Step#2.
[*] Credits: Intel Flash Tool is created in addition to distributed past Intel Inc. So, total credit goes to them for sharing the tool for complimentary.