How to root Xolo Q1100
Requirements: Your Xolo Q1100 smartphone should accept at least xxx-xl percent of battery to perform the rooting procedure.
Root Xolo Q1100 using RootBoot
- Download as well as install Xolo Q1100 USB Driver on your reckoner. In case Xolo Q1100 USB Driver is already installed on your estimator and so Skip this stride.
- Enable USB Debugging manner on your Xolo Q1100 smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
(Developer Options is hidden for Android 4.two.two or in a higher place, to present this pick Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number > Tap on it for 5-8 times).
- Download and extract RootBoot ToolKit on your calculator. After extracting the RootBoot ToolKit you lot will live able to encounter the next files:
- Now, Connect your Xolo Q1100 smartphone to the computer.
- Now, Open rootboot.bat from the extracted RootBoot Toolkit.
- Once rootboot.bat is launched y'all volition live able to encounter the following covert:
Optional: You can also verify the beginning condition of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No information loss process: Your Xolo Q1100 Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc volition be not affected amongst the to a higher place method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Xolo Q1100 Warranty may live Void later following the higher up tutorial.
[*] How to unroot? To unroot, Download Supersu (chainfire) from Playstore, then Open it. After that, In SuperSU open Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Xolo Stock Firmware: If y'all are looking for the Original Stock Firmware and so caput over to the Download Xolo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xolo USB Driver: If you lot are looking for the Original USB Driver, and then head over to the Download Xolo USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: RootBoot ToolKit was created past Rohan Taneja (Developer).