How to root Xolo Q800
Requirements: Your Xolo Q800 Smartphone should accept at to the lowest degree xl percentage or to a higher place battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Xolo Q800
- Download in addition to extract Xolo Q800 USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Xolo Q800 smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Development > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
(Developer Options is hidden for Android iv.two.2 or to a higher place, to demo this option Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number > Tap on it for v-8 times).
- Now connect your smartphone to the calculator as well as install the USB drivers (locate to the extracted drivers inwards Step#i).
- Download as well as Extract motochopper tool on your Windows Computer. After Extracting you will live able to see the following files:
- Now, Open work.bat (you accept extracted this file inwards footstep#4).
- Once Run.bat file is launched you lot will be able to come across the following covert. Now, to set out the rooting process Press whatever Key from the keyboard.
Optional: You can too verify the root condition of your device past using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss procedure: Your Phone Data similar contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc volition live not affected alongside the higher up method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Xolo Q800 call up Warranty may live void after following the higher up tutorial.
[*] How to Unroot? To unroot, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Xolo Stock Firmware: If you lot are looking for the Original Stock Firmware and then head over to the Download Xolo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xolo USB Driver: If yous are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Xolo USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: The Motochopper tool was provided by Dan Rosenberg (XDA Developer). So, total credits for the motochopper tool goes to him.